Ask Dr. Dave DDS Blog
Creating beautiful smiles is our specialty!
Under the careful artistry of our superb team you will be comfortably pampered and cared for. With over 25 years of experience in full mouth restoration you will be thrilled with your new smile.
Interest in cosmetic dentistry has risen dramatically in the past decade. Having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Advances in modern cosmetic dentistry allow us to improve our teeth and smiles with quick and comfortable treatments.
With implant and cosmetic dental treatments, you may:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth
- Fill-in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct bites
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
- Implant dental restoration for a more natural replacement of missing teeth
- Porcelain veneers for your beautiful smile
- Porcelain crowns accomplished most often in one appointment using advanced CAD/CAM technology by Cerec
- Inlays and Onlays also using the Cerec system
- In-office Zoom Whitening for that brightened smile in about an hour
- Pola Day or Night take home whitening kits